UNITY CAMP MODULE 2
By the end of this programme, participants will be exposed to outdoor trainings without lecturing with trainers stress on the followings :
- Unity is Strength : Strengthening Team
- Navigate : Steering team to achieve goalst
- Intelligence : Thinking wisely and quickly
- Fast and Efficient : Quick and competence
- Obey and Discpline : Obey instructions and be discipline
- Reliability : Trust and responsibility
- Motivational Attitude : Have good spirit and be exemplary
The implementation concept is “experiential learning”. All activities are based on 70% outdoor recreation and 30% indoor approach where participants will experience themselves activities whilst in a recreational environment. These will enhance the participants’ interest and effort for them to complete every task given. At the end of each activity, participants will evaluate and share their experiences whilst undertaking the activities.
3. Learning Briefing
Implementation is the concept of “learning through experience”. All activities are using the 70% outdoor recreation approach (outdoor recreation) and 30% in the indoor (hall) hall where participants will experience their own recreational activities. It will further increase interest and seriousness in executing every given task. At the end of each activity, participants will evaluate and share their experiences during this activity.
AsiaCamp, Teambuildingmalaysia, Lot No PT 1214 Ulu Semenyih, 6, Jalan Sungai Lalang, 43500 Semenyih, Selangor